Laman

Selasa, 07 Mei 2013

Even words can't explain. She's so......... I don't know! I can't describe it with words! I just, don't like the way she teach me. She wants me to do everything she want. Actually, it was okay. But I really really don't like her method. Don't you ever think, "what should i do to make my daughter become a good woman?" Don't you ever think about that mom? You always teach me crudely. You don't want to change your strategy? If I were you mom, I would teach my children softly, and would be patient if they do something wrong, and would talk to them then show what things that should they do. You have to thank God. Cause if I'm like the other teens, maybe I know how to smoking, how to drink alcohol, how to have sex, etc. And maybe live with it. You have to thank God mom! Because of Him, my eyes can see clearly what should I do and shouldn't do. Because of I love him so much, I became smarter, wise and better than you know!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar