I don't know him yet. He's one of my senior, and first time I saw him, just like the other senior. I like his friend, the handsome one :D
But then, I don't know why, when we became friend in a social media, something just happened, we're closer now (I don't mean any*closer*thing), just like brother and sister, but I felt something, I love tweeting with him, and sometimes, when I found, he's tweeting with someone else, I mean a junior girl, what I felt is a little bit jealous, then I write some status, and hoping that he would reply, oh my yay -.-
What happen?
And I was very happy, when he ask me to hang out. I don't wanna hope too much, so I just wanna think that it was a joke, just a joke :(
Cmon, he's better than that boy before this post.
He is a gentlemen :)
And better be my brother -.-
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar