Laman

Kamis, 13 Maret 2014

And suddenly, all the love songs were about you

The first time I felt this, I think I Love You by Avril Lavigne
then we're getting closer. Lebih Indah by Adera sounds good.
After that you broke my heart, you give me hope but you didn't prove it, or maybe I just expected more from you, I hear Cold as You by Taylor Swift.
And when I think this is my One Last Cry (covered by Sabrina) I know I have to end this. I have to focus on my study.
Then there's someone else. He asked me to be his girl. I've already accepted it, but it makes me crazy till now, I know he's not the one that I want. It's sucks to lie. I'm not a fake. I don't love him (I don't love you by MCR)
And someone new just appear, he's so awesome. I think he's my destiny. I know it's not the time yet. I don't expect something about him, cz I know if we're fated to be together, we'll be. He's just so far away now, and I will fly by d'cinnamon.
But then, you came again, you ask me my number. I will give you but I wish you ask me twice. You just gave up, you didn't ask twice. And I'm so regret that I didn't give you when you ask first.
That time, I need you so much. I wish you can be my reason to ignore him, but... Yeah, I lose a chance again :(
And then I'm think of you again, I know Imma Fool Again by Westlife.
But I give my trusts to Him and When You Believe :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar