She actually has friends, maybe more than mine. But, she has no best friend. Why?
Cause, she don't know how to treat her friends well.
Now, I understand why some of my friends doesn't like her.
Okay, she's easy to be friend, but she can't put up with it.
She's so full of egoism and so childish.
She can't even worth everyone that appreciate her, treat her well, but she never reply.
It's okay. I'm thankful, cause finally I realize.
I won't judge her, I made mistakes, so I think, I'm fine. Just, let her do what she wants to do.
Whatever, I won't care anymore.
I know, the reason why she never mad at me. It's all because of she needs me, because I'm important to her. I'm okay without her, but she's not.
I'm so thankful that I can be so important to someone.
Thank You God for everything. This is sucks at the first, but when I looked the positive side, this is awesome. Thank You Oh Lord, I love You :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar